- Areas affected:
- Wayne, TN
630 PM CST Sat Jan 18 2020
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Tennessee River At Clifton
* Until further notice.
* Action stage is 364.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 370.0 feet.
* The river will continue to fall to near 367.9 feet by Monday morning.
* At 370.0 feet…In Decatur County, the boat launch and parking lot areas of
Riverstone Marina are flooded. In Wayne County, water begins to flood portions
of Beechview Drive and the Beech Lake Campground on Beech Lake Road. In Perry
County, access roads in the Peters Landing area including Peters Landing Road
begin to flood. In Hardin County, in the Cobb Farm area of Nance Bend and low
lying portions of Senator Cobb Road and Colonel James Hardin Drive begin to
flood and access may be limited.
* At 369.0 feet…In Decatur County, water inundates Scenic Lane in the Russ
Farm area, cutting off all access to riverfront homes in the area.
* At 368.0 feet…In Perry County, water reaches the low lying portions of
access roads in the Peters Landing area.
* At 367.0 feet…In Wayne County, water inundates the boat launch areas and
portions of access roads in the Beech Lake Campground on Beech Lake Road.
* At 366.0 feet…In Hardin County, water inundates low lying agricultural areas
and access roads in the Cobb Farm area of Nance Bend, including Senator Cobb
Road and Colonel Hardin Road.
* At 365.0 feet…In Decatur County, low lying areas of the Riverstone Marina
* At 364.5 feet…In Decatur County, water begins to inundate portions of Scenic
Lane in the Russ Farm area and access may be limited to some houses along the
* At 364.0 feet…In Wayne County, in the Beech Creek area water begins to
inundate low lying areas on the north end of Beechview Drive and the Beech
Lake Campground on Beech Lake Road. In Hardin County, water begins to inundate
the low lying areas of Cobb Farm in Nance Bend.
LAT…LON 3548 8805 3548 8787 3530 8787 3530 8805