This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
School systems have started to announce closings for Friday, March 2 due to flooding concerns.
- Fayetteville City Schools – Classes canceled on March 2
- Giles County, Tenn. – Classes canceled on March 2
- Lincoln County, Tenn – Classes canceled on March 2
- Riverside Christian Academy – Classes canceled on March 2
- Bridgeport Elementary, Bridgeport Middle, Hollywood, Stevenson Elementary, Stevenson Middle, and North Jackson Schools in Jackson County – 3-hour delay
Be sure to read the WHNT News 19 Closings Policy to see if your school qualifies to be added to the list.