This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
MADISON, Ala. - It's Christmas in July in downtown Madison, and merchants are ready to sell. An event beginning on July 23rd will last until Sunday, July 26th.
The participating businesses include: Whistle Stop Sweet Shop, Madison Station Antiques, Jackyn's Keepsakes, SOCA Galleria, and CWS Interiors. Several businesses will be offering Christmas in July specials, and we have few of them listed below.
- The Whistle Stop Sweet Shop will have samples of holiday candy flavors and will be selling some as well. They will also have holiday items for sale, a photo opportunity with a life size Santa, and special prices on fudge and gelato.
- Madison Station Antiques will have specials each day of the event.
- Jacklyn's Keepsakes will offer Christmas sales on collectibles and keepsakes.
- SOCA Galleria will have opportunities for crafting and creating Christmas art.
- CWS Interiors will offer specials on various furniture items.
For more information on the event, check out our interview with Lynn Crumbly, the owner of Whistle Stop Sweet Shop.