The Better Business Bureau seeks to keep us all informed of frauds and scams occurring every day. Now the BBB is partnering with several organizations to educate the public about current frauds and trends.
Doors open at 8:30 am on August 26th at Dynetics for an informative morning session.
- Caller ID Spoofing
- Counterfeit Checks
- Investment Schemes
- Home Improvement Schemes
- Medicare Fraud …and More!
Members of the following Agencies/Companies will serve as panelists:
- Alabama Attorney General's Office
- Alabama Securities Commission
- Better Business Bureau of North Alabama
- Federal Trade Commission
- Redstone Federal Credit Union
- TARCOG - Senior Medicare Patrol
- US Postal Inspection Service
Registration is now open online at www.bbb.org/h/564. You can also register by phone by calling (256) 533-1642 extension 103 or (256) 716-2458. Registration is available at the door but seating is limited to the first 200 registered attendees.