TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — An Alabama football player says the Crimson Tide football team, along with coaches, plans to march across campus on Monday.
Running back Najee Harris, tweeted Friday night that the players and coaches plan to march from the Mal Moore Athletic Facility to the Foster Auditorium on campus.
In the tweet, Harris said, “We want our voices to be heard.”
The players and coaches will march at 4 p.m. on Monday, according to the tweet from Harris.
- 15-year-old charged with manslaughter in death of infant
- Judge will allow key testimony in Huntsville Police Department officer’s murder trial
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Rainsville Police amnesty program extended through April
- Outcomes of high-profile trials of police-involved deaths