Taco bell is revamping its dollar menu in 2020.
Tuesday the Mexican fast-food chain announced it will be adding new offerings to its dollar menu next year.
Double-stacked tacos will kick it off.
They are available in three flavors: Nacho Crunch, Chipotle Cheddar, and Reaper Ranch.
The double-stacked tacos go on sale for one buck and for a limited time starting on December 26th.
Here is a look at what the menu items will look like:
- Double Stacked Taco – Nacho Crunch – NEW on December 26
- Double Stacked Taco – Chipotle Cheddar – NEW on December 26
- Double Stacked Taco – Reaper Ranch – NEW on December 26
- Beefy FritosⓇ Burrito
- Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito – AVA certified
- Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt
- Cheesy Roll Up – AVA certified
- Cinnamon Twists
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco
- Spicy Tostada – AVA certified
- Triple Layer Nachos
- Cinnabon DelightsⓇ 2 pack
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito – Sausage
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito – Bacon
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito Fiesta Potato
- Breakfast Soft Taco – Sausage
- Breakfast Soft Taco – Bacon
- Sausage Flatbread Quesadilla
- Hash Brown
- Mini Skillet Bowl
- Mountain DewⓇ Kickstart