Man Electrocuted In Attic Of Florence Law Office

Shoals
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Photo by Carter Watkins, WHNT News 19

FLORENCE, Ala. (WHNT) – Florence Fire and Rescue say a man was electrocuted in the attic of a law office on Monday afternoon.

The man was repairing the air conditioning/heating unit at O’Bannon and O’Bannon Law Offices on Pine Street.

The man was rushed to a nearby hospital, but died.  Police say he was Robert Salter, 57, of Florence.  He worked for J.C. Hamm and Sons.

Trending Stories

Latest News

More News