3150 Memorial Parkway NW, Huntsville, AL 35810
- Spinach and artichoke dip and shrimp at improper cold holding temperature
- Black residue in soda nozzles and the ice machine
- Handsink removed without approval from the health department
- Bar hand sink was used to wash cleaning buckets
All violations were corrected.
9088 Madison Blvd, Madison, AL 35758
- Chopped lettuce and tomatoes stored for more than 24 hours in the refrigerator without a date stamp
- Flies were found throughout the kitchen
When we arrived, there was no manager available. All violations were corrected.
Clean Plate Recommendation
Chocolate by Julia and Snappy Pizza
3450 Jordan Ln NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
You could argue pizza and chocolate are a classic pairing, and that’s what Chocolate by Julia and Snappy Pizza on Highway 53 in Huntsville are highlighting.
They’re serving classic pies with homemade crusts – and creative options from chicken Mediterranean pizza to loaded potato with bacon, but however you like or can imagine your pizza – if they have the ingredient, they’ll make it.
Other savory items include burgers, wings, calzones, and sandwiches.
On the sweet side, though, there are plenty of options as well.
Their decadent cinnamon roll is topped with cream cheese frosting, homemade caramel sauce, and pecans.
Cake pops with fun decorations make for good gifts or beautiful chocolates with flavors like strawberry and espresso are made from scratch with no additional preservatives.
And they pride themselves on their chocolate truffles and turtles.
They say they took home first place in the Huntsville Chocolate Championship and Tasting last year.
They are also proud of their high score of 98.