PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — The Prichard Police Department is searching for an armed and dangerous suspect.
According to police, 19-year-old Tyler Griffin held his mother hostage at gunpoint, barricaded himself inside of the home, and then fled the scene.
Griffin is also wanted for crimes committed against two of his siblings.
Police say if you see Griffin, you should not approach him. You’re asked to contact your local authorities immediately.
- Madison Police searching for man who allegedly robbed nail salon
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- American Red Cross encourages more people to donate to help those fighting COVID-19 and blood diseases
- Rocket City Trash Pandas hosting college football kickoff party