ALBERTVILLE, Ala. – Appleton is holding a recruitment fair for substitute school personnel for Albertville City Schools. The event is Friday, August 5 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Albertville Board of Education.
The Board of Education is located at 406 Highland Ave, Albertville, AL 35950.
Albertville City Schools hired Appleton to provide Substitute Staffing Services for the new school year. Appleton will administer the district’s entire substitute workforce management process including recruitment, screening, onboarding, training, scheduling, reporting, systems integration, payroll and benefits reporting, and governmental compliance. Additionally, Appleton will provide payroll processing and benefits administration.
• High school diploma
• Ability to work on an on-call basis
• Prior education-related experience
• Able to lift minimum of 40 lbs.
• Punctual and professional
• Cogent federal fingerprint and background clearance
• Valid AL teacher’s certificate or AL substitute license
Applicants who are currently not substituting and who are interested must obtain:
• A valid Alabama substitute teaching license, which requires a nonrefundable fee of $30 payable to the Alabama State Department of Education.
• A background check through Cogent ID, which requires a nonrefundable fee of $49.65.
-Information provided by Appleton