PICKENS COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A longtime volunteer football coach has been charged with three counts of distribution of a controlled substance.
Eddie Lee Doss, 53, was arrested Tuesday night and later released from the Pickens County Jail after posting a $15,000 bond.
The investigation was conducted by the 24th Judicial Circuit District Attorney’s Office and Criminal Investigation Division with assistance from the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office.
Doss was a volunteer football coach for Pickens County High School.
- Tyler Mann Team of the Week: Athens Golden Eagles
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Traditional Haunted Houses are a thing of the past
- Search and rescue underway for two women in Bankhead National Forest
- Jack’s Game of the Week: Falkville vs North Sand Mountain