This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
China Star at 7950 Hwy 72 W, Suite J in Madison: Score of 81
- Improper Cooling.
- Cooked Chicken at 100F.
- No log being kept.
Pulaski Corner Store at 4001 Pulaski Pike NW in Huntsville: Score of 78
- Chicken was 53 F and hot dogs were 54 F in a cooler outside.
- Potato salad and cole slaw were 60 F on a counter inside.
- Chicken wings were 117 F, and gravy was 115 F.
Asian Buffet at 241 Hwy 31 SW #55 in Hartselle: Score of 81
- Fountain drink difusers were not clean.
- Sushi 61-64 F on buffet
- Prep sink drain was filled in with concrete around the drain pipe and hubb drain. An indirect drain was not provided.
Golden Spoon Winner: Rocket Dogs (mobile food service) at 2100 Members Drive in Huntsville: Score of 100