SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) –– Hurricane sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland.
This picture is courtesy of David Fields photography.
This was a paddleboat that was docked there in the 70s. The owners meant it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how hold it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- BREAKING: Raiders test negative for COVID-19
- “The Price is Right” is returning with new safety measures, including no audience members
- Colbert County High School hosts open house for new sensory playground and daily life lab
- Franklin County and Russellville City Schools present joint State of the Schools addresses