HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — Parkway Place Mall in Huntsville is adding new retailers just ahead of holiday shopping season.
In a news release, the mall listed the five stores as new retailers all of which recently opened in the facility.
The new retailers include:
- Kloset Vanity: A locally owned women’s clothing store featuring unique and fashionable pieces. Located on the lower level near Belk.
- Malone + Walker: A full-service, locally owned beauty salon aimed at serving hair of all types and textures! Located on the lower level near Belk.
- M-Porium Snacks & Gifts: A locally owned snack, drink, and specialty gift store that is perfect for birthdays and candy bouquets! Located on the lower level near Belk
- Royalty Funnel Cakes: Enjoy a funnel cake or fried cheesecake at this locally owned connoisseur of tasty treats! Located on the lower level in center court.
- Spirit Halloween: With All Hallow’s Eve just around the corner, stop here to celebrate in style, no matter if your Halloween costume is cute or creepy. Located on the lower level in center court.
“I went from window shopping in Parkway Place Mall to Owning a salon in Parkway Place Mall!” said Tiffany Michaels, owner of Malone + Walker. ” I’m literally watching my dreams unfold in front of me and I’m numb.”
One more store, Street Services Janitorial, is set to open in the mall on October 15. They specialize in recurring daytime or after-hours sanitation services and other types of cleaning for commercial spaces.
For a full list of retailers, visit parkwayplacemall.com.