HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) - A woman is being treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Huntsville.
Neighbors reported the fire just before 6:00 a.m. at a home on 2700 block of Holiday Drive and Gesman Place.
Firefighters arrived to find smoke and flames come from the roof of the home.
There was also initial concern the homeowner was trapped inside.
Crews eventually found the homeowner outside suffering from smoke inhalation.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the flames in a matter of minutes.
However, flames had already gutted the inside of the home.
[protected-iframe id="d298a475a0ab24f9c5abd935daba25cd-29519529-31419034" info="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m14!1m8!1m3!1d3279.806788862495!2d-86.614541!3d34.7100529!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x88626c8c186daa8f%3A0x80c292e55767ad33!2sHoliday+Dr+SW+%26+Gesman+Pl+SW!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1401190366665" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0"]