HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – Professionals in the Music and Entertainment Industry and Indie artists, singers, songwriters and musicians are meeting up at Campus 805 on Saturday, October 15th for Music We Stand.
Performers and professionals from Nashville, Atlanta, Memphis and Huntsville will meet here for you to have the chance to unlock your dreams and catch the ear of professionals in the music and entertainment industry.
Some members of the panel include:
- Grammy – Hit Songwriter, Jan Buckingham / Nashville, TN
- Universal Law Group – Attorney, Samantha Cardwell / Atlanta, GA
- Sam Phillips Music – Producer, Halley Phillips /Muscle Shoals, AL
- SongTown – Grammy Nominee – Hit Songwriter, Clay Mills II / Nashville, TN
- WSM/WSIX – Radio Personality, Devon O’Day / Nashville, TN
- MTV, CMA, CMT Image Casting – CEO, Suzzane Skinner / Nashville, TN
- Former Curb recording artist – Trini Triggs / Natchitoches, LA
Find out more about the panel here: http://www.musicwestand.com/guest
Why pay for an attorney when you can get the answers to your questions and make the connections you need all in one fun filled day of entertainment?
The Music Seminar and Songwriter’s Showcase have a sign up fee of $80, lunch is included.
If you would like to be a part of the Sign up now, http://www.musicwestand.com/sign-up
You don’t have to be a songwriter nor musician to attend! If you like good music it is a great way to spend a fun filled and educational day.
A minimum $10 tax deductible donation will be accepted at the door to help support The Color Of Music Youth Organization. All ages are welcome and youth 17 and under will be admitted free.