HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – The Mayor’s Bike Ride and Super Saturday on the Green return May 14.
But, this year, the “Green” is a bit different.
The two events, part of the Healthy Huntsville initiative, will take place at the city’s newest park – Butler Green at Campus No. 805.
The bike ride is described as a four-mile, family-friendly loop.
From 9 a.m. until noon, there will also be free exercise classes, children’s activities, nutrition experts and fitness vendors at the park.
The schedule is as follows:
- 9:00am-9:45am: Zumba, Pickleball
- 9:45am-10:30am: Soul Line Dance, Cross Training, WERQ 24/7 Health & Wellness
- 10:25am-10:35am: Calvary Hill Dance Performance
- 10:30am-11:00am: Mayor’s Bike Ride
- 11:00am-11:45am: Square Dance, IronTribe Fitness, Zumba
Butler Green at Campus No. 805 is located at 2600 Clinton Avenue West.