Huntsville City shares important information to know in the event of severe weather

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – Huntsville city leaders want to make sure you know who to call should there be damage.

If you have traffic lights out or trees down on roads, please call 256-722-7100

To report power outages or power lines down, call Huntsville Utilities 256-535-4448. You can also check for outages in your area by looking at the Huntsville Utilities Outage Map.

City Hall will be open until 5:00 p.m. – 256-427-5000

If you need emergency assistance, call 911.

Non-emergency damage reports and service requests can be made through Huntsville Connect. It’s available online of smartphone app. (This is specific to residents within the city of Huntsville).

Trending Stories