Fire at Humphrey’s Bar and Grill in downtown Huntsville

Huntsville
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – Huntsville Fire and Rescue crews put out a fire at Humphrey’s Bar and Grill in downtown Huntsville.  The fire started around 10:22 p.m. Tuesday.

Huntsville Fire & Rescue Captain Frank McKenzie tells WHNT News 19 that the fire started in the kitchen at the grill.  The fire went around a hood vent and burned the wall behind it.  The bar and grill was evacuated and closed for the night.

The bar will remain closed on Wednesday, May 1st.

Huntsville Fire Department spokesman Capt. Frank McKenzie said Monday afternoon the fire was ruled an accident.

Trending Stories