Fire at home on Crapemyrtle Green

Huntsville
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – A fire was called in to Huntsville Fire and Rescue around 7:40 p.m. on Tuesday.

The flames were contained to the living room and firefighters said it started around the chimney.

Because the power was cut off the family cannot stay the night in the house. But luckily, there were no injuries reported.

Trending Stories