(WHNT) — The Easter Bunny is preparing to hop its way back to North Alabama! A whole host of Easter events will be held over the next few weeks in the Tennessee Valley, promising plenty of fun and opportunities for egg hunting.
News 19 compiled a list of Easter and spring-related events across the valley. If we missed your Easter event, please submit it to email@example.com so it may be added to the list.
- Sheffield FUMC Egg Hunt: The Sheffield First United Methodist Church will host an Easter egg hunt on Sunday, April 17 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. during the Sunday School hour at the church.
- Phil Campbell Easter Egg Hunt: An egg hunt will be held at the Memorial Park in Phil Campbell on Saturday, April 16 at 12 p.m. Admission is free!
- Red Bay Easter Egg Hunt: An egg hunt will be held at Bay Tree Park in Red Bay on Saturday, April 16 at 3 p.m. Admission is free!
- Russellville Easter Egg Hunt: An Easter egg hunt will be held at various locations in Russellville, including the Eastside ballpark, Hal Kirby Jr. ballpark, and Lee Complex on Saturday, April 16 at 10 a.m. Admission is free!
- UCP Easter Egg Hunt: Join Miss Kashka for an outdoor story time, Easter egg hunt, and games on Thursday, April 14 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Gurley Library. The event is hosted by United Cerebral Palsy.
- Wheeler Lake Easter Treasure Hunt: Wheeler Lake KOA will host an Easter Treasure Hunt on Saturday, April 16 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. All participating children must speak to the front desk prior to arrival on the day of the event.
- Helicopter Egg Drop: The New Life Assembly of God will host a helicopter egg drop on Saturday, April 16 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the church in Athens.
- The Bunker Easter Sunday Festival: The Bunker will present its Easter Sunday Festival on Sunday, April 17 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. The event will be held at the Cornerstone Word of Life Church in Madison.
- Burritt’s Easter Jubilee: Burritt on the Mountain will host Easter festivities, including an egg hunt and other fun activities, on Saturday, April 16 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Haven Farms Family Farm Day: Haven Farms will host the second annual Family Farm Day on Saturday, April 16 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The event will feature an Easter egg hunt, petting zoo, live music, arts and crafts, food trucks, face paint, bounce house, and photo-ops with the animals! The cost is $10 per adult. Kids 15 and under are free.
- High Point Climbing Egg Hunt: High Point Climbing and Fitness in Huntsville will host an Easter egg hunt on Friday, April 15 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The climbing center is located at MidCity.
- Hillwood Baptist Egg Hunt: Hillwood Baptist Church will host an Easter egg hunt on Saturday, April 16 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. on the church’s front lawn. The church is located at 300 Kohler Road SE in Huntsville.
- Huntsville Eggstravaganza: The Huntsville Eggstravaganza will return to John Hunt Park on Saturday, april 16 with more than 5,000 eggs to look for! The event begins at 9 a.m. and features the Easter bunny, live music, face painting, and arts and crafts. Due to inclement weather, the event will be moved to the Jaycee Community Building
- Madison UMC Egg Hunt: Madison United Methodist Church will host an Easter egg hunt on Saturday, April 16 at 11 a.m. at the church in Madison.
- Mosaic City Church Egg Hunt: Mosaic City Church will host an Easter egg hunt on Saturday, April 16 at 2 p.m. for children 6th grade and under.
- Peter Cottontail Train Ride: Hop aboard the Peter Cottontail Express for train rides from the North Alabama Railroad Museum on Saturday, April 16. Rides are set for 10 & 11 a.m., as well as 1, 2, and 2:30 p.m. The cost is $20 to $25 per person and the ride lasts around 40 minutes.
- Sherwood Baptist Egg Hunt: Sherwood Baptist Church will host an Easter celebration and egg hunt on Saturday, April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Get more information here.
- Southwood Presbyterian Egg Hunt: Southwood Presbyterian Church in Huntsville will host an Easter egg hunt on Sunday, April 17 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on the church’s north lawn.
- Toney Community Egg Hunt: The Toney community will host an Easter egg hunt on Saturday, April 16 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Meadow Creek Farm. Vendors and food trucks will also be set up in the area.
- White Azalea Easter Brunch: Join the White Azalea Estate for Easter brunch on Sunday, April 17 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event will include a brunch, egg hunt, and professional family photos. For more information and tickets, click here.
- Arab Egg Hunt: The Arab Parks and Recreation Department is hiding more than 4,000 eggs for this year’s Easter egg hunt! Stop by the Arab soccer fields on Saturday, April 16 at 9 a.m.
- Boaz COGOP Egg Hunt: The Boaz Church of God of Prophecy will host an egg hunt at 4 p.m. on April 17 before services.
- Doodlepalooza: Bring your precious pup to a doggie Easter egg hunt on Saturday, April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Sand Mountain Park and Amphitheater’s Dog Park. More information here.
- Glow-in-the-Dark Egg Hunt: Union Grove First Baptist Church will host a glow-in-the-dark egg hunt on Wednesday, April 13 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. For more, click here.
- Easter Eggs-perience: Open Door Church will host an Easter egg hunt at the Decatur Youth Services building on Saturday, April 16 from 2-4 p.m. There will also be food, inflatables, a fire truck, Kona ice, games, and prizes.
- Easter Story Time: Sit down with Magical Memories’ Unicorn Princess for Easter Story Time at Delano Park in Decatur at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, April 12. An egg hunt will also be hosted by the Decatur Public Library in the same location.