HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – Central North Alabama Health Services, Inc. announced its drive-up COVID19 testing sites for the remainder of August and the month of September.
Testing Dates and Locations:
- August 27th: Eva Family Health Center-4208 Eva Rd. Eva, AL 35621.
- September 3rd: Athens Family Health Center- 1005 Market St. W #B Athens, AL 35611
- September 10th: New Market Clinic- 110 Clinic St. New Market, AL 35761
- September 17th: Huntsville Family Health Center-751 Pleasant Row, NW Huntsville, AL
- September 24th: Athens Family Health Center- 1005 Market St. W #B Athens, AL 35611
Testing takes place every Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to noon or until capacity is reached. They say no physician’s order or appointment is required.
Tests are free to people without insurance and no co-payment is required for people with insurance.
People are asked to bring their ID and insurance card (if they have one).