3 taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation injuries after fire at Mason Court in Huntsville

Huntsville
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
A photo from the scene at Mason Ct (Photo: Jeremy Jackson
A photo from the scene at Mason Ct (Photo: Jeremy Jackson)

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – Two children and an adult are in the hospital with smoke inhalation injuries after a cooking device started a fire at Mason Court NW Wednesday night.

First responders on the scene said crews were able to quickly arrive and put the fire out before it spread to surrounding apartments. Three children and one adult were in the apartment.

There’s no word yet on the status of the children

Data pix.