HARTSELLE, Ala. — Hidden Rivers Farm will officially open its doors for autumn activities this week.
The farm is located in Hartselle and will be open to the public on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from September 17 through October 31.
This year’s activities include a themed maze, animals, pony rides, a corn pit, and brand-new hiking and nature trails. Additionally, visitors will be allowed to select their very own pumpkin from the farm’s pumpkin patch.
For football fans, there will be a tailgate tent with two televisions, along with cornhole and seating areas.
Other fall activities include:
- September 26: Color Spray Fest, an event where participants are invited to “wear white, bring eye protection, and be ready to get sprayed with washable paint.”
- October 1-2: Bring five canned food items and receive four animal feedings or small pumpkin for free.
- October 2, 15, 23, 29: Moonlight Maze, a nighttime maze full of opportunities to explore outdoors.
- October 8: Make a Scarecrow: All the makings for a perfect scarecrow are provided while supplies last.
- October 8, 16, 22: Adult nights
- October 9-10: Veterans, service members, and first responders receive a discounted day pass and 20% off any other purchase with a valid I.D. (excluding food trucks)
- October 15-17: Paint a Pumpkin Day
- October 23: Play Like a Champion: Wear your favorite sports attire and play games for great prizes!
- October 30: Kooky Spooky and Funny Halloween featuring costume contests at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m., scavenger hunts through the maze, pumpkin smashing, and seek and treats at 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- October 31: Halloween Pumpkin Smash featuring costume contests at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m., scavenger hunts through the maze, pumpkin smashing, and seek and treats at 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Single-day passes for Hidden Rivers Farm is $8 or $50 for the entire season. Admission is free for children two years old and under.
For more information or to purchase tickets, click here.