BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A crew of state contractors was cutting grass along I-59/20 when they discovered a human body, according to the Birmingham Police Department.
The body was discovered by the Bush Boulevard exit. It is being ruled as an unclassified death at this time, BPD says.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Tyler Mann Team of the Week: Guntersville Wildcats
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- Florida deputy reunited with 5-year-old girl she saved 3 years ago
- Watch the full interview: Dr. Birx answers COVID-19 questions on NewsNation