(WHNT) – Schools across north Alabama are planning in-person graduation ceremonies
ATHENS HIGH SCHOOL – Thursday, May 21 at the Athens High School Football field
DECATUR CITY SCHOOLS – Thursday, May 21, 2020. Each graduate will be awarded one ticket that will allow up to four individuals to attend. Live streaming will be available for those unable to attend. All four attendees must be together at time of entry. Temperature screening will take place. All guests must wear face coverings until seated.
- Decatur High School – 9 a.m. at Ogle Stadium
- Austin High School – 7 p.m. at Austin High’s Stadium
In the event of rain, the ceremonies will be held on Friday, May 22nd with a second rain delay date of Saturday, May 23rd.
DEKALB COUNTY SCHOOLS – UPDATED: The updated Safer at Home order from Governor Ivey has caused DeKalb County Schools to change their planned July graduation dates back to May. Here’s the updated list:
- Collinsville High School – May 20 at 6 p.m. – DeKalb County Schools Coliseum
- Crossville High School – May 30 at 6 p.m. – DeKalb County Schools Coliseum
- Geraldine High School – May 22 at 7 p.m. – Coolidge Isbell Field
- Fyffe High School – May 18 at 6 p.m. – Fyffe Football Stadium
- Ider High School – May 19 at 6 p.m. – DeKalb County Schools Coliseum
- Plainview High School – May 21 at 7 p.m. – DeKalb County Schools Coliseum
- Sylvania High School – May 22 at 6 p.m. – Sylvania Football Stadium/Gym
- Valley Head High School – May 22 at 6 p.m. – DeKalb County Schools Coliseum
FLORENCE HIGH SCHOOL – Friday, June 12 at 7 p.m. at Braly Stadium. Each graduate will receive five tickets for guests. The stadium will open at 6 p.m. Guests must have a ticket to enter the stadium. Ticket holders must only sit in seats designated with an “X”.
FRANKLIN COUNTY SCHOOLS – Each of the county’s five high schools will have graduation Thursday, May 21 at 7 p.m. at each school’s football field, except at Belgreen High School, where graduation will be in the school auditorium.
HARTSELLE HIGH SCHOOL – Tuesday, May 26 at 7 p.m. at JP Cain Stadium. Graduation practice will be on the same day at 9 a.m.
JACKSON COUNTY SCHOOLS – Each of the following schools’ graduation will take place at the school:
- July 9
- North Jackson, 8 p.m.
- Pisgah, 8 p.m.
- Skyline, 7 p.m.
- July 10
- North Sand Mountain, 8 p.m.
- Section, 7 p.m.
- Woodville, 7 p.m.
LAWRENCE COUNTY SCHOOLS
- Lawrence County High School: Thursday, May 21st, 7:00 pm. at the Football Stadium. Graduates must arrive at 6:00 pm. Family and guests with tickets may enter the stadium beginning at 6:00 p.m. No one will be admitted without a ticket. All family and guests will be seated in the bleachers.
- RA Hubbard High School, Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
- Hatton High School, Friday, May 22, 2020 at 7:00 pm at the Hatton High School Football Stadium. Rain date: Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
LIMESTONE COUNTY SCHOOLS
- Tuesday, May 19 – Elkmont High School, 6 p.m. at the school football field; Ardmore High School, 8 p.m., at the school football field
- Thursday, May 21 – Tanner High School, 6 p.m. at the school football field; East Limestone High Schoo, 8 p.m. at the school football field
- Friday, May 22 – Clements High School, 6 p.m. at the school football field; West Limestone High School, 8 p.m. at the school football field
- Thursday, May 21st, 8:00 p.m. East Limestone High School.
MADISON COUNTY SCHOOLS – All rehearsals and ceremonies are scheduled to take place at the Von Braun Center area.
- Wednesday, July 15, Sparkman, Hazel Green, and Virtual High Schools will have their ceremonies. Sparkman’s rehearsal is from 7:30-9 a.m., Hazel Green from 9-10:30 a.m., and Virtual from 10:30 a.m.-noon. Graduation ceremonies will be at 2 p.m for Sparkman, 5 p.m. for Hazel Green, and 7 p.m. for Virtual.
- Thursday, July 16 will be graduation day for Buckhorn, Madison County, and New Hope High Schools. Rehearsal will be from 7:30-9 a.m. for Buckhorn, 9-10:30 a.m. for Madison County, and 10:30 a.m-noon for New Hope. Ceremonies will be at 2 p.m. for Buckhorn, 5 p.m. for Madison County, and 7 p.m for New Hope.
MARSHALL COUNTY SCHOOLS
- Asbury High School – July 23, 8:30 p.m., at the stadium
- Douglas High School – July 24, 8:30 p.m., at the stadium
- DAR High School – July 27, 8:30 p.m., Burkey Center
- Brindlee Mountain High School – July 28, 8:30 p.m., at the stadium
MORGAN COUNTY SCHOOLS – All schools will hold ceremonies at each school’s stadium on Monday, May 18. Gates open at 5 p.m., with the ceremonies beginning at 7 p.m. Tickets will be handed out and masks are encouraged. Tuesday, May 19 will be the backup date, and a decision on moving graduation will be made no later than 3 p.m. on Monday.