HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – Hundreds of walkers, donors, and volunteers accepted the challenge to fight for healthy babies, will you?
March for Babies is a walk to fight for the health of all moms and babies. Nearly 1,000 individuals will come together at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 4th at HudsonAlpha to walk a mile.
March of Dimes highlights the strength of families affected by premature birth, birth defects and the loss of a child. March of Dimes cannot achieve its mission without participants.
Their goal is is to raise a total of $300,000 for a healthier future for babies.
- 8:00 a.m. Festival Area & Donation Turn-in
- 8:30 a.m. Opening Ceremonies start
- 9:00 a.m. March & Run for Babies begins. Followed by the Superhero Sprint for kids (ages 1-10). The Superhero Sprint is a kids “fun run” that is implemented at March for Babies walk sites, and puts the March of Dimes “mission in motion.”
- TBH- Award ceremony and festivities
- 11:30 a.m. Festival close
Every year, the organization honors a family who has experienced heartache involving babies. This year’s March for Babies Ambassador Family is the Zewe Family – Kyra, Adam, Luke, and Noah Zewe.
For more information about the Zewe Family, visit the March For Babies website.