Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Fulin's Asian Cuisine at 1241 Point Mallard Pkwy, SE in Decatur: Score of 80
- Sushi fish out of temperature (48-49F)
- Bare-handed contact with ready-to-eat food
- Food requiring time and temperature control for safety (TCS Foods) not properly date marked.
Foodland Discount Foods #108 at 3001 Woodward Avenue in Muscle Shoals: Score of 74
- Open personal drinks in produce cooler
- Cut melons at 59 degrees
- Bleach bottle stored on food
Taqueria Mexicana Costa Chica at 441 Willow Street in Scottsboro: Score of 81
- Must sanitize
- Rice=70 degrees-on counter, pork=115 degrees-2 pans up on grill, pork=108 degrees
Miami Ice at 925 Clayborn Liles Drive in Florence: Score of 93
After the business scored a 68 on April 21st, it corrected the violations and asked the Health Department to come back and inspect things the next day. Miami Ice scored a 93 on the second inspection on April 22nd!
Fincher's Franks (Mobile Unit) at 11243 South Memorial Parkway in Huntsville: Score of 100