Electrical fire causes damage to Tim’s Cajun Kitchen

News

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — Huntsville Fire & Rescue responded to calls of a fire at Tim’s Cajun Kitchen on Jordan Lane late Friday night.

Assistant Fire Marshall Laine Cowan said it was a small electrical fire and was put out very quickly.

Cowan also said there were no injuries and the only damage found was to an exterior corner of the building.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories