Manna House is a 501(c)3 Public Charity that provides food assistance to those in need. It is supported by contributions from individuals, churches, civic groups, and businesses. While some food is donated and locally grown, most is purchased for Manna House's distribution programs. Manna House also helps provide diapers to families, but again, all of this is dependent on donations. Manna House says the majority of people they help have suddenly found themselves in a crisis situation. They may have lost a job, or are taking care of a loved one and money is short to pay for basic needs such as food and diapers. Donate to Manna House - please select 'Diaper Drive' where it asks 'reference'.
Crisis Services of North Alabama
Crisis Services of North Alabama (CSNA) serves victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in Madison, Morgan, Limestone and Jackson counties. It provides safe refuge for people who want to escape a violent situation, and also provides case management, court advocacy and help with counseling and referrals. Many of the families CSNA serves are experiencing trauma, and their children may be experiencing a hard time with potty training due to their sitaution. Donate to Crisis Services - please specify 'diapers' in the memo area.
Our drive is from August 27 through September 11. You can also donate diapers at the following locations:
- Babies R Us, located at Bridge Street Town Centre, 6884 Governors West, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Costco, located at 1205 Memorial Parkway NW, Huntsville, AL 35801
- WHNT-TV, located at 200 Holmes Avenue, Huntsville AL 35801
- The Little Gym of Huntsville, 3030 S. Memorial Parkway a106, Huntsville AL 35801 (in the shopping center with Applebee's and Talbots)
- Kidventure, 500 Lanier Road, Suite D, Madison, AL
- Posh Mommy & Baby Too! Located at 7755 Hwy. 72 West, Madison, AL
Thank you for your willingness to support local children in need.