MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Dodge Elementary School teacher placed in a medically induced coma has died after battling COVID-19.
Last month, Misty McKee was placed in a coma. Her friend, Monica Solomon, says McKee originally thought she had a sinus infection, but she later tested positive for COVID-19.
Arrangements for McKee’s funeral are unknown at this time.
- Gov. Ivey on Hurricane Sally damage: ‘It’s really bad.’
- BPD investigating officer-involved shooting on Avenue N
- WATCH SOON | SALLY: Road to Recovery: WKRG plans 3 hour LIVE special from Orange Beach Friday
- Joe Biden makes remarks in Minnesota
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill