This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Quite a few roads across the Tennessee Valley have water on them, but the water is receding. More roads have flooded since Thursday evening.
- Monroe Road
- Mill Road between County Line and Balch Roads
- Palmer Road between Palmer and Tribble Roads
- Old Railroad Bed Road from Baites Road to Herbert Clark Road
- Highway 67 between Stratford and Country Club Roads
- Highway 36 at Danville Road