Stove fire spreads to Decatur apartment building

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DECATUR, Ala. (WHNT) – Firefighters responded to a fire at the Regency West Apartments on Carridale Street Friday night.

Witnesses say a stove fire got out of control. They say people who live there left the apartment while cooking steaks.

Officials say there were no serious injuries. An ambulance was standing by on the scene as standard procedure.


Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Latest News

More News