Some businesses are reopening; others are just reassessing as things change. But here’s one thing for sure: businesses managers are constantly working to keep their employees and their customers safe.
Experts seem to agree that one main way you can keep yourself and others safe is by wearing a mask when you are in a public place that you can’t guarantee a full 6-feet apart between people. The city of Birmingham has even passed an ordinance that requires masks be worn while in public places.
We’re compiling a list of businesses that will require cloth face coverings to enter the door. This is a living document that will be updated as we learn more.
- A New Leash on Life – thrift stores and adoption center
- Academy for Learning & Character Development
- American Airlines – will provide face masks
- Aquatic Nail Spa
- Clinton Row shops
- Downtown Self Storage
- Elder Law Firm of Connie Glass, P.C.
- Huntsville Sew Creative
- Lowe Mill
- Mary’s Beads – open by appointment, will provide face masks if necessary
- North Alabama Family Medicine
- Oral and Facial Surgery of The Shoals
- Outpatient Diagnostic Center in Huntsville, Madison, and Athens
- Patches and Stitches
- Rheumatology Associates of N AL
- Riverside Family Health
- S&R Sewing and Vacuum Center
- Salon Elite of Madison Inc.
- Southeastern Skin Cancer & Dermatology
- The Fret Shop
- The Surgery Center of Huntsville – will provide face masks if necessary
- UAB Huntsville Regional Medical Campus – will provide face masks if necessary
- United Airlines – will provide face masks
- United Ink Tattoos & Body Piercings in Athens
- Whole Foods – will provide face masks
- Zaide Professional Management
Are you interested in getting your business added to the list? Fill out the form below.