HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — You may not have won the Powerball drawing last night, but you can still score a deal for Cinco de Mayo around the Rocket City.
Several businesses are participating. Here are just a few:
- Taco Mama on Pelham Avenue: 50 percent off house margaritas all day.
- Rosie’s Mexican Cantina on University Drive and South Memorial Parkway: Deals on beer, margaritas, sangria and the Rosie’s Famous Mambo Taxi. Door prizes will be given away beginning at 4 pm. Special Cinco de Mayo shirts also available for purchase.
- Bandito Burrito on Governors Drive: Special on draft Dos Equiz Amber plus new T-shirts.
- Phil Sandoval’s Mexican Restaurante on University Drive: Specials on drinks, including $3.50 for Mexican bottled beer. Door prizes begin at 4 pm. Cinco de Mayo shirts are available for purchase.
- Cantino Laredo at Bridge Street Town Centre: $5 Cinco and Verde Infused margaritas. They’ll also have outdoor entertainment.
Did we miss a local spot? Be sure to let us know.