Car Fire Burns Garage; Damages Rest of Home With Smoke

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A Huntsville man will be displaced from his home for the time being, after his car caught on fire in the garage Wednesday morning.  It burned the garage and caused smoke damage in the rest of the home as well.

Firefighters were called to 201 Knollridge Drive around 8:20 a.m.  A car caught on fire in the garage.

No one was hurt.

 

Trending Stories

Latest News

More News