Starting Tuesday, Calhoun Community College will host virtual information sessions for new, returning, prospective and transient students.
Over the next month, the school’s recruiting team will present sessions on nine different topics, which include:
- Looking for a Career Change?
- Ways to Pay for College
- 5 Simple Steps to Admissions
- Online Classes – College on Your Time!
- Don’t FEAR the FAFSA
- Next Steps for Admitted Students
- SENIOR Special for Current High School Seniors
- JUNIOR Special for Current High School Juniors
- Dual Enrollment Transition Day
Instructors will also cover any questions you have in the session and you can text those questions to the presenter between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday. Sessions will be hosted over Zoom.
For more information, visit Calhoun’s website.