ETOWAH COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah Couty Sheriff’s Office has arrested a man after he allegedly spanked a 3-year-old child and left “excessive” bruising.
According to ECSO, Scotty Kilgore, 29, was charged with child abuse Wednesday after authorities were notified of the child’s injuries.
The 3-year-old has allegedly been spanked on the body with a phone charger cord, ESCO said.
Kilgore is being held at the Etowah County Detention Center on a $15,000 bond.
No other information has been released at this time. The relation between the victim and Kilgore has not been announced.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Tyler Mann Team of the Week: Guntersville Wildcats
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- Florida deputy reunited with 5-year-old girl she saved 3 years ago
- Watch the full interview: Dr. Birx answers COVID-19 questions on NewsNation