ETOWAH COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah Couty Sheriff’s Office has arrested a man after he allegedly spanked a 3-year-old child and left “excessive” bruising.
According to ECSO, Scotty Kilgore, 29, was charged with child abuse Wednesday after authorities were notified of the child’s injuries.
The 3-year-old has allegedly been spanked on the body with a phone charger cord, ESCO said.
Kilgore is being held at the Etowah County Detention Center on a $15,000 bond.
No other information has been released at this time. The relation between the victim and Kilgore has not been announced.
- High lottery jackpots draw Alabamians across state lines
- MainStreet Family Care explains why it vaccinates ineligible patients
- Jackson County Courthouse swept for inappropriate surveillance cameras
- Saving Tennessee’s future: Gov. Lee addresses lawmakers in special session on education
- Jane Doe identified in 54-year-old Texas cold case