MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — During a press conference Friday morning, the Baldwin County Coroner confirmed 2 deaths related to Hurricane Sally. One person in Orange Beach, Alabama drowned. Another person in Foley, Alabama died during storm cleanup.
This story is developing.
- “The Price is Right” is returning with new safety measures, including no audience members
- Colbert County High School hosts open house for new sensory playground and daily life lab
- Franklin County and Russellville City Schools present joint State of the Schools addresses
- 39th Spirit of Freedom Celebration canceled, postponed to 2021
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism