MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama has been approved for an emergency disaster declaration. Alabama governor Kay Ivey has responded to the decision.
“As we continue making preparations for Hurricane Sally to impact Alabama, I thank President Trump and his Administration for approving our request so quickly. We will continue closely monitoring the developments today, and I urge everyone in the coastal areas south of I-10 and in low-lying areas to take all precautions and heed advice from weather experts and local officials. Please stay vigilant, Alabama.”Gov. Kay Ivey
- Gov. Ivey on Hurricane Sally damage: ‘It’s really bad.’
- BPD investigating officer-involved shooting on Avenue N
- WATCH LIVE | SALLY: Road to Recovery: WKRG plans 3 hour special from Orange Beach Friday
- Joe Biden makes remarks in Minnesota
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill