MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama has been approved for an emergency disaster declaration. Alabama governor Kay Ivey has responded to the decision.
“As we continue making preparations for Hurricane Sally to impact Alabama, I thank President Trump and his Administration for approving our request so quickly. We will continue closely monitoring the developments today, and I urge everyone in the coastal areas south of I-10 and in low-lying areas to take all precautions and heed advice from weather experts and local officials. Please stay vigilant, Alabama.”Gov. Kay Ivey
- Local scouts restore historic Madison cemetery
- Alabama A&M offense shines once again in 45-35 victory over Tuskegee in Gulf Coast Challenge
- Williams, No. 1 Alabama sprint by Southern Miss, 63-14
- Seven Huntsville fires under investigation for arson
- Sylvania pastor comes home after long battle with COVID-19