MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — ALDOT announced on Twitter that the Alabama welcome centers on I-10 at the Alabama-Mississippi border and the Alabama-Florida border will be closed starting at noon ahead of Hurricane Sally.
- A pandemic Olympics, without all the crowds: What gets lost?
- SpongeBob and Patrick lookalikes spotted by marine scientist’s deep-sea camera
- Alabama utilities blame ‘flushable wipes’ for clogged pipes
- Epic swims: Dressel, McKeon take place among Olympic greats
- 7th heaven: Aussie McKeon leaves Tokyo with 7 swim medals