WASHINGTON (WIAT) — After nearly three years in office, Sen. Doug Jones took to the Senate floor Wednesday to deliver his farewell address.
Jones, who has served in the U.S. Senate since 2018, was beaten in a runoff election with former Auburn football coach Tommy Tuberville in November.
Watch the full address here.
- ‘Should it have been me? Why little babies?’: Witness describes crash that killed mother, 2 children
- Fultondale mayor says recovery process ‘long road ahead’
- Area small businesses applying for PPP loans in droves
- Alabama’s unemployment tax increasing nearly double
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises