MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Gov. Kay Ivey held press conference Monday at the Montgomery Regional Airport to announce the economic impact from Alabama’s 80 public use airports.
Ivey was joined by Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed and Executive Director Marshall Taggart.
Watch the full press conference here.
- Alabama A&M baseball picks up win in series opener with Mississippi Valley State
- Huntsville soccer’s Clara Toole signs with Limestone University
- Tuberville puts forward amendments to COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act, Asian Americans ask for apology
- UAH baseball splits doubleheader with No. 22 Shorter
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting