MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Fire crews responded to the Alabama State House in Montgomery Friday afternoon.
According to an unnamed building manager, the building was evacuated after an exhaust fan in a bathroom on the third floor started smoking, causing a light smell of smoke throughout the building.
No injuries were reported. Montgomery Fire and Rescue as well as ALEA are on the scene.
This is a developing story, which will be updated as new details are available.
- Huntsville Police accepting academy applications through October 2
- Will The Nice Weather Last As Fall Begins?
- Beta To Bring Heavy Rain To Parts Of Gulf Coast
- Surprise wedding held for Hartselle bride
- President Trump backs proposed deal to keep TikTok operating in US