JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office has identified the body found near Pratt Highway Monday night as 29-year-old Antonio Bass.
Bass was reported missing on Friday after not being seen since Sept. 9. His body was found in a field off the road.
Bass’ brother spoke to CBS 42 over the weekend asking for answers in his disappearance.
No other information has been released at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- READ: Full transcript of Amanda Gorman’s inauguration poem ‘The Hill We Climb’
- ‘I’ll kill them all’: Florida deputy accused of threatening feds at US Capitol
- ‘She did not die from COVID’: Son says cause of mother’s death inaccurate
- US jobless claims decline to a still-high 900,000