PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Committee formed to plan the Limestone County Christmas Parade
- Local relay Teams to host Red Cross blood drive in Athens
- Chance For Tropical Development In Caribbean This Week
- IHOP introduces happy hour, with a twist
- Sam’s Club launches 12 Days of Wine Advent Calendar