The Alabama Department of Public Health developed and maintains this interactive map with the latest confirmed case numbers in counties across the state.
ADPH has a number of statistics to choose from including a chart showing the number of new cases diagnosed each day. You can see the different views by clicking on the tabs under the Alabama map.
It’s important to note that the numbers on the ADPH interactive map are cumulative. They will never decrease.
The Alabama Department of Public Health reported the first death in the state from COVIID-19 on March 25, 2020.
- ADPH and the Alabama State Board of Education have partnered together to update the number of cases within area school systems. That dashboard is updated on a weekly basis.
- The Alabama Department of Corrections is also monitoring cases within their system. They have released this dashboard as a reference.
- The Alabama Department of Public Health released this dashboard on June 30 in which it indicates the COVID-19 risk level in any given county of the state.
- The state of Tennessee offers a dashboard that is broken down by county for interested parties to get the latest information.
- On a national and worldwide level, Johns Hopkins University offers dashboards to show the latest case numbers and deaths.
Resources and Updates from CDC
For the latest on COVID-19, visit the CDC Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) website.