Production Supervisor, Aramark
Location:Decatur, AL 35601
Job Type:Transportation Management
Req’d Education:Not Specified
Req’d Experience:Not Specified
Relocation Covered:Not Specified
ARAMARK Corporation is a world leader in providing award-winning food and facilities management services to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, international and domestic corporations, as well as providing uniform and career apparel. ARAMARK was ranked number one in its industry in the 2004 FORTUNE 500 survey and was also named one of “America’s Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE magazine in 2004, consistently ranking since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 200,000 employees serving clients in 19 countries.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for Production, support systems, and facility in the best condition to maximize production efficiency. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-starter and proficient at troubleshooting and problem solving. As Production Supervisor you will be required to manage a Production Operations program, parts inventory, utility consumption, equipment material history, schedule and track the day to day functions of the production staff.
Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of a section of the plant. Effectively supervises the production employees within the section. Prepares production and Production schedules, and records and supervises (through supervisors if a large plant) all production and related support services within a section of the plant.
• Responsible for the smooth, efficient and profitable operation of a section of the plant production.
• Responsible for the safe operation of a section of the Production Operations. Ensures all equipment is in safe, efficient operating order, is properly maintained and that all operators are properly trained to operate the equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
• Exposure to adverse temperatures which may include extreme hot or cold.
• The following physical activities are required: lifting, reaching, bending, walking, sitting, standing,
• Bachelor’s degree (technical or business preferred) or equivalent.
• A minimum of 3-4 years production experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated positive results in productive labor standards and work measurements.
• Strong customer service skills and skills in maintaining productive working relationship with other
• Considerable skill in management, human relations and communication.
• Considerable skills in mechanical operations/processes. Strong analytical, problem solving and
process management skills.
• Budget and profit/loss responsibility.
• Familiarity with OSHA and safety regulations.
• Exposure to waste water treatment.
• Employment stability (has not changed employers frequently).
• Has moved into progressively more responsible positions.
• Has exceeded established goals on a consistent basis.
Click here to apply.
WHNT News 19 posts jobs, but we do not check with companies to see when these are closed. Please check with the company before you apply to find out if the listing is still valid.