WIN Home Inspection
Base Pay :
$45,000 – $50,000 /Year
Employee Type :
Sales – Marketing
Manages Others :
Job Type :
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Post Date :
WIN Home Inspection, franchisor for Home Inspection franchises, is currently seeking a Marketing Manager for its Madison AL office. We are looking for an individual with strong hands-on project management, training and creative experience. Advertising Agency experience and working with Franchise or Dealer Networks helpful.
Visit our web site at www.wini.com for more information about our company.
We are looking for a high energy, multi tasking individual interested in a position that combines a variety of marketing coordination/social media responsibilities. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the coordination and administrative functions related to running our marketing department, as well as the assistance of support programs to increase our brand awareness online and offline.
Primary responsibilities include:
Coordinate various internet-based marketing initiatives, including:
* Add new web pages and update information on website through our content management system.
* Post and maintain marketing information on the company Intranet website.
* Coordinate and help implement Internet banner advertisements when needed through our 3rd party vendors.
* Schedule, manage and coordinate the various email marketing campaigns throughout the year. Oversee design and implement HTML e-mail correspondence and announcements through company email marketing system. This includes data base management of our shared client and referral customer lists.
* Coordinate and report on results on company search engine “pay per click” sponsorship programs through 3rd party vendor when needed.
* Coordinate and support with outside web developers on updates to company website and any outside internet initiatives that are newly developed.
* Assist in planning of initiatives for marketing/sales training seminars, online programs, and other activities.
* Coordinate and share relevant information on our social media sites that build our existing online community through strengthened brand awareness, sense of community and increase in franchise development leads.
* Research, connect with and engage other franchisors and target industries to provide new sources for increasing brand awareness and franchise development.
* Stay abreast of the best social media strategies and keep current with consumer adoption of these new channels.
* Monitor franchisees social media efforts for appropriate content, images, trademarks and the overall company’s reputation management.
* Record daily analytics across all social media accounts, and track progress and results.
* Use social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Linke-In, Flickr, and Yelp. Gather and report on analytics within our social media channels.
* Edit and post video content on social media channels.
Coordinate various franchisee-based marketing initiatives, including:
* Take incoming calls from franchisees that are in need of marketing assistance.
* Coordinate distribution of local display ads and marketing collateral materials for both print and online initiatives
* Develop and create PowerPoint presentations to support franchise development and local franchisee sales efforts.
* Manage and generate reports on our consumer based lead partnership programs.
* Assist with planning and execution of the annual franchisee conference, mid year WAC meeting and national Expo opportunities for our franchise network. Duties may include handling registration, coordination of presenters, preparing presentation materials, and providing on-site support during events.
* Write communications to our franchisee network on the details of upcoming events.
* Process and report on franchisee requests for local marketing and advertising reimbursement.
* Coordinate with 3rd party vendor when issues arise with regard to trade show booth fulfillment for our franchisees.
Perform support for the Marketing and Brand Management initiatives, including but not limited to the following:
* Work directly with vendors to add new and useful products sold to our franchise network through our various online stores
* Assist in the coordinate of new initiatives in utilizing the marketing fund resources for business development and our annual marketing programs for our franchisees in their Game Plan, monthly playbook
* Assist in the coordination of new initiatives in utilizing company resources for franchise development lead generation and candidate process
* Assist and coordinate FD key initiatives and help oversee advertising campaigns.
* Create marketing training guides on specific topics as needed and post to WINnet
* Project management, organization, time management
* Excellent writing & Communication
* Able to communicate effectively via multi-media: reports, procedures and business correspondence
* Excellent Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and online research skills
* Knowledge of general marketing and SEO principles
* Skilled in web applications and social media tools
* Ability to work independently under little supervision; self-driven
* Ability to resolve issues, analyze data and suggest appropriate solutions
* Customer service oriented, including a helpful attitude in supporting franchisees requests and questions
* Light-moderate experience with the software used to create banner ads, display ads
* Bachelor’s degree in associated disciplines desired
* 5 years experience preferred
Click here to apply.