Voyager HospiceCare, Inc. is an organization with a unique vision to broaden the knowledge and acceptance of hospice and home health services among all groups — physicians, continuing care facilities, hospitals, and individuals and families/loved ones facing illness. We are focused on continually advancing and improving the level of quality with which hospice services are administered.
Hospice Care Consultant/Hospice Sales Representative
Company: Voyager HospiceCare, Inc.
Required Education: Not Specified
Job Type: Sales
Required Experience: Not Specified
Base Pay: N/A
Required Travel: Not Specified
Location: Huntsville, AL
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: No
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Industry: Healthcare – Health Services
Reference ID: Not Available
You must have prior success selling business services to business decision makers in a competitive market. You excel at developing and maintaining relationships, customer service, finding and closing new business, and creating memorable experiences for your customers. Experience in healthcare, medical, consulting, payroll, benefits, HR, hospitals, labs, insurance or consultative selling helpful but not required.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Hospice Care Consultant is a sales professional whose primary function is to develop early and appropriate referrals through the selection, acquisition, retention and growth of business partnerships with referral sources.
* Develop, execute and evaluate strategic marketing plans including tactics designed to meet budgeted admission goals.
* Acts as a brand champion, insuring that the mission and vision of our company are understood carried out with consistency.
* Learns and executes the company’s consultative selling strategy to build sustainable relationships with targeted referral customers.
* Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements and guidelines, corporate identity and admissions access standards.
* Maintain professional and clinical competence as required
* Participates in sales forecasting and strategic planning and analysis for assigned territory
* Takes initiative to develop and maintain relationships within the admissions department as well as clinical personnel to assure effective communication both internally and externally for our referral customers.
* Maintains an organized approach to territory management
* Maintains a professional personal appearance including their vehicle used for company business
* Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
* A minimum of 2 years experience in referral development, marketing or sales with a health care facility or medical related company.
* Current relationships with health care facilities or medical professionals in the area.
* Reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and current auto insurance.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications preferred, or a combination of education and experience which will ensure the requisite skills.
Click here to apply.
WHNT News 19 posts jobs, but we do not check with companies to see when these are closed. Please check with the company before you apply to find out if listing is still valid.